As many of you know, ever since Inery’s inception in 2020, our team has diligently worked on achieving projected milestones, implementing refinements and improvements to our products, developing new functionalities, testing our testnet, growing and engaging our developer community, revamping our ambassador program, and so on.
With 2022 behind us, we are pleased to present our roadmap update for an exciting and dynamic 2023. In this update, you will find details on initiatives that we have planned for the coming year. We hope that this roadmap will provide insight into our direction and the steps we are taking to achieve our goals.
Highlights of 2022
- Launch of $INR
- Listing on Huobi, BitMart, PancakeSwap
- Launch of Inery’s testnet
- Development of Inery GUI
- Participated in conferences such as the TMRW conference and Next Block Expo
- Opened an office in the capital of Serbia – Belgrade
We have been building relationships with key industry players that will help to drive adoption and innovation within our ecosystem. As we continue to grow and scale Inery, we are also planning to increase the size of our team in a number of areas, including our IT team and marketing team (including content creation, community building, and so on).
This team expansion will allow us to secure more significant partnerships, participate in more events, and improve our communication with all of our stakeholders.
Projected Roadmap for 2023
- The first round of equity and tokens-based fundraising
- AI Consensus - Changes the schedule of the block production based on learning from experience
- Scalability of stored data
- Snapshoot - test and enable chain replay from snapshoot
- Deb package for installing Inery via APT packet manager
- Windows and Mac OS support
- Launching of mainnet
- Launching Inery Database Management System with GUI
- Further Listings
- Working with Bharat Electronics Ltd on the integration of our decentralized solution into their infrastructure
- Adoption and awareness campaign of Inery Database Management System in the Tech world
- Launch of cross-chain compatible features
- Different Metaverse and NFT connectivity features
- Set-up libraries for different program languages
- Growing Inery’s developer community
- First stage of development of our internal MSM solution (multistate memory) – similar to a sharding solution
- Starting our revenue
As per Zion Market Research study, The global artificial intelligence (AI) market was valued at nearly $ 59.67 billion in 2021 and is estimated to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 39.4 percent to reach $ 422.37 billion by 2028. We believe that blockchain and AI technology are the future, which is why Inery has started to develop our own blockchain-based solutions that will aid and improve AI functionalities through better data security and more data transparency.
- Importing existing non-relational databases from different solutions into the IneryDB database system
- Adding new options for importing data from CSV files
- Adapting Inery Database Management System for copy-paste solution of existing databases
- Integration of Inery Database Management System in existing program language frameworks
- Update Inery Blockchain & IneryDBMS for enterprise and decentralized cloud solutions
- Integration of Inery Database Management System into existing CMS systems (Wordpress, Type3, etc.)
- Integration of Inery Database Management System into Framework platforms (Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii, Express, etc.)
- Development of IneryDBAI
One of the key strengths of Inery is our ability to adapt and respond quickly to changes in the fast-paced Web3 environment. This allows us to adjust our plans as needed and ensure that we are always moving in the direction that will best benefit our community and our ecosystem as a whole.
The launch of our testnet launch provided a strong foundation for our talented developers to perfect our mainnet and therefore our decentralized database management solution. This couldn’t have been done without the amazing response from the Inery community, especially all of those who serve as masternodes and litenodes in our testnet.
Inery’s growing team has entered 2023 with passion, drive, and confidence in our ability to deliver the best possible decentralized database management solution. We greatly appreciate the support of our community, and we are excited to share our further progress with you.
Overall, we have no doubt that these updates will further solidify our position as a leading player in the Web3 space, and we can't wait to see what the future holds.
Keep an eye on our social media channels and bookmark our blog for more information as we continue to roll out these projected updates and achieve our projected milestones in the coming months.
Thank you for joining us on our journey, Inerians!
Take a quantum data leap with Inery, and experience the pure power of decentralization in a sustainable, highly secure, and cost-effective way.
5 months ago
14 Years of Blockchain: The Progress We’ve Made
The blockchain has progressed a lot in the past 14 years. See the highlights—and a few predictions—here. ...READ MORE
1 year ago
Unbundling Digital Identities: Adopting the New Way in Metaverse
Unbundling digital identities to give users more control over their data and better reflection on how they view themselves in the metaverse. ...READ MORE
1 year ago
Inery: From a Developer’s Perspective
The technical dynamic aspects of the Inery blockchain. ...READ MORE
3 months ago
IneryDB Load Balancer: A Powerful Solution to Network Bottlenecks
The blockchain-powered IneryDB Load Balancer manages network requests, safeguarding applications against bottlenecks. Learn more here. ...READ MORE
Most popular today